TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THEATRE
- Please keep your ticket(s) safe and ensure you bring it with you to the performance.
- Please arrive in good time, as latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance.
- The use of cameras, video cameras or any other visual or audio recording equipment is strictly prohibited in any theatre performance of film showing.
- The Leatherhead Theatre reserves the right to; a. Refuse admission for any reason at any time. b. Alter the programme details as necessary in unforeseen circumstances. On such occasions we will endeavour to publicise changes, and to contact ticket holders, but this is not always possible.
- Any uncollected pre-booked tickets will be held at the box office, together with any transaction receipt, until two weeks after the performance for which the tickets were booked. After this time, the tickets and receipt may be destroyed.
- Only food bought from the theatre may be consumed on the premises.
- Glass in the auditorium is strictly prohibited.
- Audience members must stay in their allocated seat at all times during the performance / film.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT
- Refunds for tickets are not available for any reason, except in the most exceptional of circumstances (i.e. the cancellation of a performance).
- If your ticket(s) is unwanted, you may ask us to resell it for you. We will only be able to resell tickets for a performance when there are no other unsold seats available. Any monies collect from the resale of tickets, on your behalf, will be dispensed in cash only. A charge of 1 pound per ticket resold is made for this service.
- Theatre tickets may be transferred from one performance of the same production to another. Customers must pay the difference in price (where any exists) as well as a 1 pound fee per ticket transferred.
- Theatre tickets may only be transferred from one performance of the same production to another if both performances in question have not yet occurred. It is not possible to transfer tickets from past performances to future performances.
- Cinema tickets may be transferred from one showing of the same film to another. Customers must pay the difference in price (where any exists) as well as a 1 pound fee per ticket transferred.
- Cinema tickets may only be transferred from one showing of the same film to another if both showings in question have not yet occurred. It is not possible to transfer tickets from past showings to future showings.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HIRE
- No food or drink may be brought into the Theatre by the Hirer or their guests for consumption on the premises unless the prior written consent of the Theatre has been obtained and the relevant service charge paid.
- Prices stated are subject to VAT where applicable at the rate that prevailed when the contract was prepared and are subject to alteration should the VAT rate change.
- If a booking is cancelled by the Hirer the deposit paid is not refundable.
- All cancellations must be advised verbally and confirmed in writing within 24 hours.
- In the event of cancellation the Hirer shall pay a cancellation fee to the Theatre on the following scale: If cancelled more than 60 days before date of hire; 25% of cost If cancelled between 30 and 59 days before date of hire; 50% of cost If cancelled between 14 and 29 days before date of hire; 75% of cost If cancelled less than 13 days before date of hire; 100% of cost For the purposes of these terms and conditions the cost shall mean the price payable by the Hirer for the hire being the total price as stated on the booking form.
- The Theatre will incur no liability for any failure to provide or carry out any hire if prevented from doing so by any cause beyond its reasonable control. In these circumstances, monies paid by the Hirer shall be refunded but this shall be the limit of the liability of the Theatre to the Hirer.
- The Theatre can accept no liability for the property of the Hirer or their guests.
- The Hirer will indemnify and keep indemnified the Theatre against any costs, losses, actions, damages or expenses suffered or incurred by the Theatre resulting whether directly or indirectly from any actions of or by the Hirer or the guests of the Hirer.
- The Hirer shall at all times comply with and ensure that their guests comply with all conditions and regulations made in respect of the Theatre by the Local Authority, the Fire Authority, the Local Magistrates Court and any other regulatory body whatsoever.
- The Theatre reserve the right to refuse admission to or remove from the Theatre any person who acts in a disorderly manner.